Thank you for supporting my work, and for helping to maintain our incredible forum community!

New to the post forum
Thumbs Down 

I am new to the forum, I think Pretzel Charts is outstanding. I am not big on posting stuff, but look forward to reading all of your posts. If I make money off the Market Pretzel has and will make money.

Have a good weekend to all,
Matt:
[+] 1 user Likes Matt Baker's post

Hi Matt, nice to see you! The main daily threads are on this page, about 1/3 of the way down: http://deepwaveanalytics.com/forums/foru....php?fid=2

The current live daily thread (2/10/18) is here: http://deepwaveanalytics.com/forums/show...p?tid=2438

Tagging on this post to make few comments as a relatively new to the forum/ site as well:

- "Has the Fed Made a New Bear Market Possible?" and "The Acrobats: Why the Central-Bank-Driven "Prosperity" MUST Eventually End" have been able to articulate so eloquently what my "gut" was telling me without being able to explain it to myself that I felt relieved to have a potential rationale for what was happening (it's the liquidity dummy)
- I am not a trader, nor do I have the ambition to become one in the short term, but I work hard to plan for retirement (early retirement if possible) and while I had subscribed to the "buy and hold" strategy, this group is starting to make me think that there might be a better way
- I became curious about Elliot Wave but even after reading a decent amount on it (including the links provided in the daily post), I am still not confident that I can fully translate/ read the posts from PL; the main reason is that I get lost/confused by the Wave labels (my fault, not PL): because I look at the long term, I do not want to rebalance based on short term/small movements but try to plan for large wave changes. My current interpretation of the tons of posts I read is that we are at the "verge" of a trend change (4?) but can't confirm if I am right

Finally, it is impressive and refreshing to see the tone used in the forum where the community pushes in the same direction and with respect

PL, my hats off to you for what you have built and for the expertise you developped
[+] 2 users Like Mass's post