Thank you for supporting my work, and for helping to maintain our incredible forum community!

Thread Closed

First and foremost, PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU REGISTER
Exclamation 

(Just added IMPORTANT NOTE: I think a few folks are missing a key point: Please be aware that you need to register/create an account here. Once you have registered your account, and as long as you meet the criteria outlined below (and only if you meet that criteria), then I will approve it. Thanks.)

Hi, and welcome!

The Deep Wave Message Boards aren't a closed forum, per se -- however our goal was to create a forum that is free of angry and random attacks -- a forum where folks can post their thoughts without fear of being flamed and bashed by anonymous internet trolls. The good news is we have succeeded in our goal, and created one of the most friendly and pleasant market forums on the web! But the only way to accomplish this was to limit access to the forum -- so if we are unable to verify your identity through some means, then we will be unable to approve the account.

There are two ways (we could think of) for identity verification:

1) 2017 Update: This first option is no longer relevant, please skip directly to option 2 -- If you've been a regular or past poster on PretzelCharts, you can go over there and post a message announcing your new username here. We can only verify your account this way if you have posted at least once or twice in the past. Then your email shows up in the database. If it's your very first post to PretzelCharts, we will, unfortunately, be unable to approve the account.

2) If you are brand-new and have never posted at PretzelCharts, you could send a donation and we can verify identity through PayPal. Even if you only send $1 -- while we might be a bit insulted Wink -- we could at least use that for identity verification. The link for Paypal is directly beneath this post, and just before the next post (orange button below that says "Donate" -- and many thanks in advance!)

3) If the email you're trying to register with here does *not* match the email on your PayPal account, then please include a note with the donation. In the note, please reference the e-mail and username you wish to use on this site, so we know to approve you.

This effort has been a great success in regards to creating a forum that is completely fun, non-anger-inducing, productive, and collegial.

We hope you can understand these restrictions, and can find a way to join the forum. We welcome new members! Heart Even if all you want to contribute to the discussion is a few questions, random observations, or a bad joke or two.

After donating, the registration page for new members is here:

http://deepwaveanalytics.com/forums/memb...n=register

Simply click on "I agree" (assuming you do), and then follow the instructions from there. Thanks!
[+] 2 users Like Pretzel Logic's post

My apologies!

For personal reasons (which involve my ex -- hey, I can't tell you that, it's personal!), the intra-day and after-hours thread has recently been closed to those with unapproved accounts. Your account must now be registered and approved/activated in order to view the member posts in the Daily Market Discussions thread. Accounts will be activated (usually) within 72 hours of your completion of the approval process (if you are unsure how to get your account approved, please read above), though sometimes it takes longer, since each account is hand-activated. We get a lot of registrations (some of which are bots trying to access the site -- obviously they're NOT approved, by they do add to the clutter and sometimes legit registrations get overlooked as a result), so feel free to shoot me an email if I mistakenly fail to approve your account within that time frame.

Thanks for your understanding. Smile_1
Thread Closed