Thank you for supporting my work, and for helping to maintain our incredible forum community!

Poll: This skin, or the old one? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Overall, I like the new skin better.
85.71%
85.71%
I liked the old one.
0%
0%
I sorta like this one, but I have a complaint (listed below). I realize that virtually everyone will fall into this category, and that someone else will think my suggestion is stupid. That's fine, because I think THEIR suggestion is stupid.
14.29%
14.29%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

TEST THREAD

For commenting on colors, etc.

I want to tweak a few things, like the link color and name color...

Other than that... thoughts?

Test link, so I can see how the color changes...

http://deepwaveanalytics.com/forums/show...hp?tid=795

the weblink being grey on black is hard to see. change the color or make it bold

Whaaaat On a scale of 1 to 100 for expertise in Market/Trend Analysis, I am rated a ZERO Whaaaat

(05-24-2012, 12:18 AM)Pretzel Logic Wrote:  For commenting on colors, etc.

Trying to see the newest bacground color and need a quote box
(05-24-2012, 12:26 AM)katwitch Wrote:  

Trying to see the newest bacground color and need a quote box

Back to a better shade of blue, last one too lilac colored

(05-24-2012, 12:24 AM)Pretzel Logic Wrote:  Test link, so I can see how the color changes...

The weblink appears faded in the quoted posts as well. change color or make bold

Whaaaat On a scale of 1 to 100 for expertise in Market/Trend Analysis, I am rated a ZERO Whaaaat

(05-24-2012, 12:29 AM)ag0512 Wrote:  
(05-24-2012, 12:24 AM)Pretzel Logic Wrote:  Test link, so I can see how the color changes...

The weblink appears faded in the quoted posts as well. change color or make bold

Trying to find it -- did you see my post about link color?

Makes me wanna break out my Prince vinyl

Sometimes I feel like Jesse James,
Still trying to make a name.
Knowing nothings gonna change what I am. 

It bolds when moused over, which I like makes it easier to read posts fast. kat

(05-24-2012, 12:30 AM)Pretzel Logic Wrote:  

Now I did. Wink
otherwise it looks nice.

(05-24-2012, 12:34 AM)ag0512 Wrote:  
(05-24-2012, 12:30 AM)Pretzel Logic Wrote:  

Now I did. Wink
otherwise it looks nice.

Ugh, I can't find it. Managed to change the username color, which was on my list...

(05-24-2012, 12:32 AM)R2CG Wrote:  Makes me wanna break out my Prince vinyl

Is it too purple? Should I change it? I'm not sold on the background color. I'll play with it.

There are going to be as many opinions as there are readers Mr. Pretzel but in my view my opinion is the only one that matters. lol

The "charcoal" (not fully black black) is great. Easy on my eyes.
The blue that was used a few minutes ago for the comments of others was a bit lighter. I like that one. But now I like this blue as well. The combination of this blue and the 'charcoal' is very easy on the eyes.

The purple color on the edges kind of gives me a little bit of diarrhea. Now if you just change that up a wee bit to some kind of bright lime green we'll be good to go. Hope that helps, lol.

P.S. I tried to take a screen shot of my fave theme but didn't get it in time.

Bought a new pair of shoes 3 months ago. Spent the last 3 weeks trying to get rid of a squeak that developed in the left one. Discovered the squeak was in my knee.

I like it.....

AR -- lime greeen, lol.

Somehow the "subscribe to thread" and "printer friendly" things got shrunk to 1 px -- it's at the lower left just below the quick reply box. It looks like 3 little lines of nothing, lmao.

(05-24-2012, 12:37 AM)DirtnRockguy62 Wrote:  I like it.....

Specifically, the dk grey bkgd and font is great, the blue and font combination works well also......purple kinda takes me back to days when we sat on the kitchen floor and asked someone to hit the wall to make the room hold still.........

Is it possible to change my vote on the poll? That might be a good way to get feedback "as you change things" (if readers can change their vote).

Bought a new pair of shoes 3 months ago. Spent the last 3 weeks trying to get rid of a squeak that developed in the left one. Discovered the squeak was in my knee.

(05-24-2012, 12:37 AM)Albertarocks Wrote:  

There are going to be as many opinions as there are readers Mr. Pretzel but in my view my opinion is the only one that matters. lol

The "charcoal" (not fully black black) is great. Easy on my eyes.
The blue that was used a few minutes ago for the comments of others was a bit lighter. I like that one. But now I like this blue as well. The combination of this blue and the 'charcoal' is very easy on the eyes.

The purple color on the edges kind of gives me a little bit of diarrhea. Now if you just change that up a wee bit to some kind of bright lime green we'll be good to go. Hope that helps, lol.

P.S. I tried to take a screen shot of my fave theme but didn't get it in time.

If the purple is too edgy, a deepnavy blue would look good, kat

(05-24-2012, 12:37 AM)Pretzel Logic Wrote:  

Is it too purple? Should I change it? I'm not sold on the background color. I'll play with it.

is their a washed out purple w/ a greyish hue? think that might do it... what do I know.. my wife dresses me

Sometimes I feel like Jesse James,
Still trying to make a name.
Knowing nothings gonna change what I am. 

(05-24-2012, 12:44 AM)R2CG Wrote:  
(05-24-2012, 12:37 AM)Pretzel Logic Wrote:  

is their a washed out purple w/ a greyish hue? think that might do it... what do I know.. my wife dresses me

Mauve seriously?
too bright eyestrain