Thank you for supporting my work, and for helping to maintain our incredible forum community!

Poll: Do you like the mobile forum app? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Like It
100.00%
100.00%
Hate it
0%
0%
What's a mobile app?
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Mobile Forum Reader
Question 

(05-28-2012, 07:46 AM)Pretzel Logic Wrote:  Alright, just installed a forum mobile ap. Supposedly, it supports iPhone, iPad, Windows phone, Android, and Blackberry.

Haven't tested it, so you folks on mobile devices will have to let me know what you think. I can uninstall it if it sucks. Thumbs Up Thumbs Down

Starting a discussion on the mobile forum reader app "Tapatalk"

I've looked at this app before and knowing that I could access this forum through it, the decision to buy it was no brainer (a whopping 99 cents).

I like what I'm seeing with it so far, it keeps track of what you have and have not read and allows you to jump directly to the first unread, latest, etc.

I've also tried quoting which seems to work pretty well... The one thing I haven't found yet is more of a threaded hierarchical view of a topic, but I'm still looking.

I'm on the iPhone 4 (not S yet) and you can get to the app in the app store by searching for Tapatalk or by going to this forum page in Safari (http://deepwaveanalytics.com/forums/) which will give you the option to go look at the app in the store.

FYI: You can still browse the forum without this app through the mobile browser, the app is NOT required it is just a convenience.
[+] 1 user Likes Clayton233's post

After downloading Tapatalk HD I've been playing around with it now for some time. Discovering options, settings, forumreading, opening charts and links. Everything works great and so smooth. The forum experience is awesome! This app really is a must have for (new) iPad users!

Screenshots from Tapatalk HD on iPad3:

Landscape:
.jpg tapatalk.jpg Size: 395.48 KB  Downloads: 325

Portrait:
.png portrait.PNG Size: 451.69 KB  Downloads: 324

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
[+] 1 user Likes TrendXplorer's post

(06-29-2012, 03:26 PM)TrendXplorer Wrote:  After downloading Tapatalk HD I've been playing around with it now for some time. Discovering options, settings, forumreading, opening charts and links. Everything works great and so smooth. The forum experience is awesome! This app really is a must have for (new) iPad users!

Screenshots from Tapatalk HD on iPad3:

Landscape:

Portrait:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for taking the time to post these! Smile_1

My only ding against tapatalk is that I haven't found a way to like or rep

Tapatalk API expired: